- 13Jun07: Jamie Shoemaker launches his new LexAnalysis website.
- 13Jun07: Adds his Arabic morphological analyzer AraFlex to the products page.
- 14Jun07: Successfully fixes bug in 'list stems by root' function in AraFlex.
- 14Jun07: Jamie adds the wiki-book he authored on Unilingua.
- 17Jun07: Fixes some problems noted by his Mac-user friend, Charlie.
- 18Jun07: Fixes bug inhibiting proper processing of ENTER key in English input text field.
- 19Jun07: Discovers that the MacIntosh-centric Safari browser causes Roman letters to be obscured on the AraFlex keyboard. Working on that problem.
- 20Jun07: Fixes keyboard display problem seen on Safari browser.
- 10Jul07: Changed AraFlex romanization system so that the display values would be more portable to browsers that may not handle the weirder Unicode values well. The transcription glyphs are now all Latin-1 values that any browser will display correctly.
- Much More to come! We're under construction now...